Mathematics Test V Solution - Page 115
41. Which of the following is NOT a possible remainder if a positive integer is divided 5?
The possible remainders are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,
therefore, 5 is not a possible remainder * Ans.
42. In a buidling plan, 1/4 cm represents 2 meters. If the main entrance is supposed to be 8 meters wide, how wide would its representation be on the plan?
Let N - be the representation of the plan
1/4 : 2 = N : 8
2N = (1/4) (8)
2N = 8/4
2N = 2
N = 2/2
N = 1 cm. * Ans.
43. A real state agent marks a certain property up 30% above the original cost. Then he gives a client a 15% discount. If the final selling price of the property was $8.619 M, what was the original cost of the property?
Let x - be the original cost
(x + 0.30x) ( 1 - 0.15) = $8.619 M
(1.30x) (0.85) = $8.619 M
1.105x = $8.619 M
x = $8.619 M / 1.105
x = 7.8 M * Ans.
44. If 2/3 the perimeter of a square is 16, then what is the length of one of its sides?
2/3 P = 16
P = 16 (3/2)
P = 48/2
P = 24
Perimeter formula for SQUARE is P = 4S.
P = 4S
24 = 4S
24 = 4S
24/4 = S
6 = S
therefore, S = 6 * Ans.
45. What values of x can satisfy the equation (3x + 6) (2x - 8) = 0 ?
3x + 6 = 0
3x = -6
x = -6 / 3
x = - 2
2x - 8 = 0
2x = 8
x = 8 / 2
x = 4 * Ans.
Civil Service Reviewer Post 115/159
"This Civil Service Online Reviewer was made just for the sake of those who wanted to see what a Civil Service Exam will look like and what are the kinds of exams being given. This is not a leak or whatsoever, this is just a reviewer. To God be the glory and may the Lord God bless you as you take the Civil Service Examination."
Guys we have now responsive template, meaning kahit sa phone (Nokia, iPhone, Samsung, etc.), tablet or any kind ng cellphone na pwede kayong makapag-internet madali nyo pa ring maa-access ang reviewer na ito!
RESULTS OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAM LAST MARCH 12, 2017
- List of Passers: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT) Results - Professional & Subprofessional
IMPORTANT REMINDERS SA MGA KUKUHA NG CIVIL SERVICE EXAM
Home » Civil Service Commission Professional or Sub-Professional Reviewer - Page 115/159 » Civil Service Commission Professional or Sub-Professional Reviewer - Page 115/159