_______6. Monday was wetter than Sunday, but sunnier than Saturday. Which day was the wettest?
_______7. If town A is north-west of town B, then which of the following is always true?
- Town A is 2 km. north of town B
- Town B is 2 km. west of town A
- Town B is south-west of town A
- Town B is south-east of town A
_______8. Today is a Wednesday. Which of the following is always true?
- January begun on a Wednesday this year
- Three days ago was Sunday
- Four days from now will be Saturday
- Six days ago was also a Wednesday
_______9. Which of the following contradicts the view that, only smart become rich?
- Girlie was smart, yet she was poor her whole life.
- Leny Ngo is stupid, she amassed a large fortune by the age of 40.
- Some smart people do not desire to become rich.
- Both "smart" and "rich" are relative terms.
For question no. 10
Sabina: I just heard that Linda flunk out of collage.
Rosalie: That can't be true; she got straight A's in high school.
- Rosalie thinks that Sabina is lying.
- Sabina knows that Linda flunked out of college
- Rosalie thinks that Linda is still in college.
- Rosalie assumes that no one who got straight A's in high school is likely to flunk out of collage.