Mathematics Test III Solution - Page 82
6. If water tank can be filled 1 and 3/4 hours. What part of the tank can be filled in exactly 1 hour?
The part of the tank that can be filled in 1 hour is 1 + 1 and 3/4
= 1 ÷ 7
= 1 x 4
= 4 *Ans.
7. If 5 items cost d dollars how much would x items cost at the same rate?
The cost of x items = d x
= dx *Ans.
8. In a group of 8, 000 applicants for a civil service examination, 1600 failed to take the first part of the test. What percent of the total applicants took the first part of the test?
Rate = 8000 - 1600 x 100%
= 6400 x 100%
= 0.8 x 100%
= 80% *Ans.
9. If the ratio a : b is 11 : 9, then a + b is ________?
The sum of a and b can't be determined from the given information because there are infinite possibilities for this like;
a + b = 11 + 9
= 22 + 18
= 33 + 27 and so on...
d. can't be determined from the given information. *Ans.
Civil Service Reviewer Post 82/159
"This Civil Service Online Reviewer was made just for the sake of those who wanted to see what a Civil Service Exam will look like and what are the kinds of exams being given. This is not a leak or whatsoever, this is just a reviewer. To God be the glory and may the Lord God bless you as you take the Civil Service Examination."
Guys we have now responsive template, meaning kahit sa phone (Nokia, iPhone, Samsung, etc.), tablet or any kind ng cellphone na pwede kayong makapag-internet madali nyo pa ring maa-access ang reviewer na ito!
RESULTS OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAM LAST MARCH 12, 2017
- List of Passers: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT) Results - Professional & Subprofessional
IMPORTANT REMINDERS SA MGA KUKUHA NG CIVIL SERVICE EXAM
Home » Civil Service Commission Professional or Sub-Professional Reviewer - Page 82/159 » Civil Service Commission Professional or Sub-Professional Reviewer - Page 82/159